The SMAJ-E series is designed specifically to protect sensitive electronic equipment from voltage transients induced by lightning and other transient voltage events.
- Halogen-Free and RoHS compliant
- For surface mounted applications in order to optimize board space
- Low profile package
- Built-in strain relief
- Glass passivated junction
- Low Inductance
- Excellent clamping capability
- Repetition Rate (duty cycle): 0.01%
- Fast response time: typically less than 1.0ps from 0 Volts to V(BR) for unidirectional types.
- Typical IR less than 1mA above 10V
- High temperature soldering: 250 degrees C/10 seconds at terminals
- Plastic package has Underwriters Laboratory Flammability 94V-O
TVS devices are ideal for the protection of I/O Interfaces, VCC bus and other vulnerable circuits used in Telecom, Computer, Industrial and Consumer electronic applications.
|Catalog #||VR (Vso)||Watts (W)||IPP 10x1000μs (A)||MIN VBR@IT