Fujitsu Components Limited, a member of Fujitsu group, is a leading manufacturer of electromechanical components. It is very famous for its electromechanical relays , where it has been a top 3 manufacturer, and thermal printers, but not only.
The company started in 1995 as a joint venture of Fujitsu Limited and Takamisawa Electric Co., LTD. The first name of the new company was Fujitsu Takamisawa Component Limited.
In 1998 Fujitsu Takamisawa obtained ISO14001 certification (Engineering & Development Center), in 1999 - QS-9000 certification (for relays of FBR51, 510 series).
Fujitsu Component Limited was jointly established as a holding company by Takamisawa Electric Co., LTD. in 2001, through stock transfer and listing on Second Section of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
In 2009 FCL accepted the assignment of wireless module business from Fujitsu Media Devices, Ltd.
Fujitsu Components has the following product lines:
- Relays - Electromechanical and solid-state relays for power, automotive and signal switching needs Resistive Touch Panels - Premium quality solutions through industry-standard 4-wire and our unique 7-wire designs
- Thermal Printers - 24V- and battery powered print mechanisms, subassemblies and accessories Wireless Modules - Wireless LAN, Bluetooth®, WLAN & Bluetooth® combo, and GPS modules
- Input Devices - Desktop and notebook keyboards, and pointing devices
- Connectors - Connectors, PCB and I/O interconnects to the latest standards and technologies
- KVM Switches - Manage networks reliably with SERVIS intelligent KVM switches